- 3rd January-10th March 2017 (10 weeks)
- 13th March-2nd Jane 2017 (12 weeks)
- 5th June-24th August 2017 (12 weeks)
- 18th September-8th December 2017 (12 weeks)
- FCE - Upper Intermediate+
- CAE - Advanced
Maximum Class Size: 15
Minimum Age: 16
Timetable: 8 lessons per week [Monday-Thursday 13:00-15:00]
- Coursebooks and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International student insurance: /terms-and-conditions/insurance-terms.aspx
- Access to LSe-Learning online platform valid for one year from the start of the course date
- Access to Social Programme
- Access to Free Support Classes
FCE/CAE Examination Preparation (Part-Time)
Cambridge examination courses don't just help you improve your examination technique, they focus on your practical English skills too! They are widely-recognised general English qualifications which prove that you can use the language in real-life situations. In addition to exam preparation, you will also learn study skills and receive extensive reading and listening practice to build your vocabulary and grammar range. This 10-12 week preparation courses are aimed at Upper Intermediate to Advanced level students, with the option of taking the exam at the school at the end of the course.
Students should ask for the Cambridge pre-test when enrolling. For more information about our Cambridge exams please visit our Cambridge centre page here http://lse.cambridgecentres.org/ Examination fee is £120 (subject to change/not included).
Outside the classroom you can use the LSe-Learning online platform to improve your English. You can also attend 3 free support classes per week to personalise your course and focus on your individual improvement.
If you're interested in this course you can email apply online today.
Alternative Cambridge Examination Courses: