Course Starts: Any Monday (where there is a Bank Holiday
Monday courses will start on a Tuesday)
Maximum Class Size: 15
Minimum Age: 16
Timetable: 30 lessons per week [Monday-Friday 9:00-12:00 + 13:00-16:00]
- Coursebooks and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International student insurance: /terms-and-conditions/insurance-terms.aspx
- Access to LSe-Learning online platform valid for one year from the start of the course date
- Access to Social Programme
- Access to Free Support Classes
General English (Intensive Plus)
Our General English course is based on the methods that suit learners best! On this course you will get plenty of practice speaking, listening, reading and writing in English, as well as help with vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation, using carefully chosen course materials from established publishers and complimentary materials. We use the communicative language approach and task based learning to ensure that you will get practical English knowledge and all the tools to enhance your English language skills.
If you choose our General English (Intensive PLUS) course and are Intermediate+ level you will have the opportunity to choose from the following electives for your extra classes which will make up 6 lessons of your course:
These electives will help you to personalise your course and help you to achieve your goals.
Outside the classroom you can use the LSe-Learning online platform to improve your English. You can also attend 3 free support classes per week to personalise your course and focus on your individual improvement.
The Liverpool School of English is approved for Bildungsurlaub in the following states:
- Rheinland Pfalz
- Mecklenburg Vorpommern
If you're interested in this course you can email apply online today.
Do you want fewer hours on your course?
- General English [Part-Time]
- General English [15 lessons]
- General English [21 lessons]
- General English [25 lessons]