- 3rd January-24th March 2017
- 27th March-16th June 2017
- 19th June-8th September 2017
- 11th September-8th December 2017
Maximum Class Size: 15
Minimum Age: 16
Timetable: 15 IELTS + 6 General English = 21 lessons per week [Monday-Friday 9:00-12:00 + 2 afternoons per week 13:00-16:00]
- Coursebooks and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International student insurance: /terms-and-conditions/insurance-terms.aspx
- Access to LSe-Learning online platform valid for one year from the start of the course date
- Access to Social Programme
- Access to Free Support Classes
IELTS Accelerator + Study Skills
This is the course to take if you really want to focus on your IELTS score. You will learn important skills for taking the exam and take practice tests. You will have 1:1 tutorials and feedback with your tutor to monitor your progress.
You will also learn skills that will help you during your time at university such as how to take notes in lectures and deliver a good presentation.
Outside the classroom you can use the LSe-Learning online platform to improve your English. You can also attend 3 free support classes per week to personalise your course and focus on your individual improvement.
The IELTS Exam
If you want to study IELTS we recommend that you look at the exam dates before you arrive - especially if you are only studying for a short amount of time. Examination dates can book up very quickly.
The application can be done online for examination dates at University of Liverpool here: http://www.liv.ac.uk/english-language-centre/ielts/making-your-application/
If you need an IELTS exam for UKVI purposes you can find more information here: http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/ielts-ukvi/book-ielts-ukvi
The closest exam centre for UKVI purposes is British Council Manchester: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/manchester
To see all other examination centres (not just in the UK) visit the IELTS website.
If you're interested in this course you can email apply online today.
Alternative IELTS Preparation courses:
- IELTS (Standard) [15 lessons]
- IELTS (Part Time) [8 lessons]
- General English + IELTS [15 General English + 8 IELTS = 23 lessons]
- IELTS + General English [15 IELTS + 6 General English = 21 lessons]