- 20th-31st March 2017
- 7th August-18th August 2017
Levels: Upper Intermediate-Advanced
Maximum Class Size: 8
Minimum Age: 18
Timetable: 30 lessons per week [Monday-Friday 9:00-12:00 or 13:00-16:00]
- Coursebooks and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International student insurance: /terms-and-conditions/insurance-terms.aspx
- Access to LSe-Learning online platform valid for one year from the start of the course date
- Access to Social Programme
- Access to Free Support Classes
Teacher Development Course with CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning)
If you want to teach English as a second language or to deliver specialist subjects such as law or biology via the medium of English in your home country then our Teacher Development with Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) course would be a great option for you!
If you're a teacher from the EU you can apply for funding to study our TKT and CLIL courses under the Erasmus plus programme. For more information about Erasmus plus please visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/
If you wish to apply for funding through Erasmus+ please use the following PIC code: 947723757
Our CLIL course covers important components of teaching such as:
- Language and background to language learning
- Lessoning planning and use of resources
- Managing the teaching and learning process
- Methodology and techniques
On the CLIL course you will also receive:
- Teaching Target Structures through CLIL
- CLIL and lesson planning
- Materials design and adaptation
- Subject-based vocabulary teaching
On the last day of the course you have the opportunity to take The University of Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) CLIL module.
We are able to offer this course on demand for groups of 10 or more students.
If you're interested in this course you can email apply online today.