- 27th January-25th February 2017
- 21st April-20th May 2017
- 2nd June-1st July 2017
- 3rd November-2nd December 2017
Level: Native Speaker/IELTS 7.0/Cambridge CPE
Maximum Class Size: 12
Minimum Age: 18
Timetable: 40+ lessons per week [Monday-Friday 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-18:00]
The Trinity College London Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages (TESOL) is an internationally recognised teacher training qualification which allows you to become an English language teacher either in the UK or abroad.
This course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding about the process of teaching and learning. Our teacher trainers have years of teaching experience in the UK and abroad and have successfully supported many trainees to complete this qualification.
On this course you will learn all of the foundation skills you will need to take up a teaching post such as:
- Understanding the main phonological, lexical and syntactical features of modern English.
- Appreciating the needs and motivations of individuals and groups of learners
- Designing and delivering lesson plans
- Evaluating, using and adapting published teaching materials
- Creating your own teaching materials and classroom aids
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or join us on one of our open evenings:
- 12th Jan 2017 (5.30-6.30pm)
- 9th and 16th March 2017 (5.30-6.30pm)
- 6th and 13th April 2017 (5.30-6.30pm)
- 25th May 2017 (5.30-6.30pm)