Course Starts: Every Monday (subject to availability)
Maximum Class Size: 15
Minimum Age: 17
Timetable: 1 week of 21 lessons [General English Monday-Friday 9:00-12:00 + 3 afternoons of English in the Workplace 13:00-15:00]
Work Experience Placement from Week 2 onwards.
Please note: This programme is only available to EU nationals.
- Coursebooks and materials (students studying 1-4 weeks will receive a loan book)
- International student insurance: /terms-and-conditions/insurance-terms.aspx
- Access to LSe-Learning online platform valid for one year from the start of the course date
- Access to Social Programme
- Access to Free Support Classes
Work Experience for Individuals
If you want to practise your English and gain valuable employment skills and experience then our Work Experience for Individuals course is a great introduction into the world of work in the UK.
The course consists of one week of General English + English in the Workplace followed by at least two weeks of internship. Our Work Experience for Individuals course is very interactive and covers important employment skills such as:
- Workplace language and etiquette
- Understanding company branding and image
- Presentation skills
Before you arrive you will be asked to complete some tasks which will ensure that you are fully prepared for your time on the programme.
You will also receive:
- A work placement diary to fill in throughout your stay
- Weekly meetings at The Liverpool School of English
- Visits at your placement by the Work Experience Manager
- Dedicated pastoral support
Applications for this course are required at least 12 weeks before the starting date. We work with over 100 businesses in Liverpool and ask you to provide your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of industries on application so that we can match you with the business most relevant to your needs.
Read about Eleonora's experience here: https://placingdance.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/the-adventure-continue/
If you're interested in this course you can email apply online today.
If you are an international agent looking to book a group work experience programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org